Sasta Mehto Pro CAMO Hunting Jacket
Available in sizes XS - 3XL 88cms - 124cms
- Adjustable protective removable Hood which can removed when not in use
- This Jacket is made in Gore-Tex® 3L Optifade®Ground Forest which prevents your prey from recognising you as a predator even if detected
- Soft and noiseless brushed surface made in 100% Polyester knit with Gore-Tex lamination for a robust waterproof breathable comfortable Jacket
- Soft 100% polyester knit for a soft to touch noiseless material
- Water repellent zips to prevent water ingress
- Ventilation opening for great ventilation
- Fleece lined collar for a warm comfortable fit
- Pockets with zips to keep belongings safe
- Adjustable hem for a secure comfortable fit and keep the worst of the weather out
- Adjustable cuffs to with velcro tabs for a close fit around your wrists
- Machine washable at 30° or 40° follow instructions
- Available as part of a complete camouflage suit in Ground Forest
Sasta Outdoor Country Clothing - UK Stockists.
We are delighted to be one of the few UK sellers of Sasta outdoor and hunting clothing. Sasta was founded in 1969 by Urpo Saastamoinen a lover of the great outdoors as well as a hunter.
Urpo Saastamoinen could not find outdoor clothing that kept him warm dry and comfortable, so he created his own brand: Sasta
In 2016 Sasta is still run by the same family and they continue to make country clothing of the highest quality. Sasta clothing ensures that you can enjoy the great outdoors in all weathers. Made for shooting, stalking, fishing or just out for a dog walk.
Outdoor expertise with 45 years of experience.
Sasta's reputation is based on a simple notion – that their products are known to be strong, while still being highly technical. They don't count grams, but rather make products that will perform in even the harshest weather that nature can throw at you. Their expertise starts where the marked roads and easy paths end - for the conditions where you need to trust your equipment 100%.
When properly cared for, Sasta products retain their special properties and stay in good condition for a long time. Attend to your clothing regularly and follow the washing instructions carefully in order to ensure that the materials retain their special characteristics and your clothes can withstand hard use and demanding conditions year after year.
Sasta clothing is easy to care for and can be wet-cleaned (machine-wash at 30 °C or 40 °C). Follow the washing instructions for each garment carefully.
The products should be washed with a mild detergent, inside out and separately from other washing. Drum-drying and fast spinning are not recommended, as they could damage the materials. After washing, turn the products right-side out, smooth them, and hang them to dry on a hanger or a clothesline.
Do not use fabric-softener when washing Gore-Tex®, Windstopper®, Polartec®, or Sasta EXP products, as it blocks the microscopic pores in the membrane or fabric and decreases the elasticity of the materials. Do not use bleach, either.
Stains can be removed with a stain-remover. We recommend testing the stain-remover on the inside of the product first, to make sure it can't damage the surface material. After removing the stain, wash the garment per its washing instructions.
Most Sasta surface fabrics have been impregnated to make them repel dirt and water. If the effect has deteriorated or been lost in use and during washes, the garment can be re-impregnated. Impregnants are sold in sports and camping stores, where you can also ask for advice on choosing the right impregnant.
Do not sew badges or similar on your Gore-Tex® or Sasta EXP clothing. The stitches will pierce the waterproof membrane.