Schoffel Ladies Superlight Ghillie in Forest Green
Insulated Venturi® shooting coat using our innovative super lightweight Meryl® outer fabric. Sporty and stylish with a superb feminine fit and cut.
- Highly durable Venturi® Z-liner facilitates a 100% waterproof, windproof and highly breathable coat.
- The Meryl® outer fabric is noted for its strength, durability, abrasion resistance and non-absorption of moisture into the fibres.
- Super lightweight.
- High loft insulation.
- Micro fleece hand warming pockets.
- Bellow cartridge pockets with drainage holes and retainer strap for easy cartridge access.
- Two inside zip security pockets.
- Storm cuffs and chin guard.
- Cotton canvas collar and trim.
- Detachable storm hood.
- Machine washable and quick drying.
- Available in sizes: 8 - 20.
Schoffel Coats and Fleeces
Schoffel is best known for their fabulous coats and fleeces. The Oakham fleece and Lyndon fleece are firm favourites with every staff member here at Elm of Burford. The iconic Schoffel Lyndon and Oakham fleece gilets are worn by all our show and shop staff who each have several pieces of their clothing. Not only do we use the Schoffel countrywear range every day, but also Elm has been closely involved in the development of new ideas within the UK country range, and, thanks to experience, we are well placed to give the advice required in choosing the best garment for you, and your chosen activities.. We love every piece we own for its comfort, durability, functionality and style.
At the top of the range, the Schöffel Ptarmigan range of coats are considered the definitive shooting jacket - being super lightweight, Gore-Tex lined, waterproof, windproof and highly breathable.
Schöffel Country Clothing have been combining innovation and technology together with superb styling for over 20 years. Technical, comfortable and specifically designed with the discerning country customer in mind.
The successful Schöffel shooting wear range, started with the Ptarmigan shooting jacket, originally designed with the expertise of Aspreys, Farlows, James Purdey & Son and Roxtons.
The Schöffel clothing range has been carefully expanded to include a Schöffel ladies range, specifically cut to flatter the female form, using innovative styling and design and the men’s range includes a selection of jackets, fleece, trousers and waistcoats. All Schöffel products are of the finest quality and available in a range of classic colours.