Tilley Wanderer Hat (T3 Wanderer)
Tilley Wanderer Hat has a pre-washed to look like it's already journeyed 1000 kilometres, this snap up style is just waiting for the right adventurer to take it on 1000 more.
Enzyme-washed for a worn look, our Wanderer Hat has a versatile brim style; snap up on 1 side, both side or not at all.
Look forward to:
- Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
- Versatility brim can be snapped both sides up, 1 side up or not at all
- Extra storage – Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Guaranteed for life
- Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
- Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
- Hydrofil® sweatband to wick moisture away
- Grommets for extra ventilation
- Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
- Keep valuables safe in the secret pocket
- Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & Back: 2 3/4"; Sides: 2 3/8"
Weight: 5.4 oz / 153 g
Fabric: 100% cotton duck with enzyme wash finish
Care: Machine wash delicate or hand wash. Re-shape by hand. Air dry. Do not bleach. Wash it frequently or non-removable sweat stains will mar it & possibly rot it.
Truly, the world’s best travelling hat.
For years, Tilley have earned a reputation for uncompromising quality, durability and practicality when it comes to headwear. Their hats will travel with you wherever you go, and, through durability and wear, they'll be partner to some captivating memories from over the years.
Ask anyone who's owned one, their reputation is well deserved.
Most Tilley's come with a tuckaway, adjustable, fore 'n' aft Wind Cord. When it's calm, the Wind Cord stays hidden in the crown. When there's a breeze, place the part with the sliding knots behind your head. When it's windy or you're sailing, use the chin part too. All Tilley Hats have a secret pocket (shhhhh!) in the crown to safely and securely store any important ‘stuff’ such as licenses, room keys etc.